Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dum dum want mum mum

I had laughed at Trixie's desperation to read Twilight till she nearly blinded herself on ebooks.
I had rolled my eyes at Ting's obsession with Edward Cullen.
I had sniggered when friends gush abt the movie.

Not anymore.
Call me slow. But I am now, a convert.

:P

-------------------------------

And online shopping sure is heavily testing my discipline!!!! :( for some reason, my order has not reached me a week aft the spree-er claimed to hv sent them out. Please through some divine intervention, tell me all is well. :( tt was a mighty expensive transaction. Sighssss...

I am really tired. I suppose I think too much and hope too much for my own good. :(

But I am really happy now. The parents just came back frm Hong Kong with a mini luggage full of clothes and M.A.C cosmetics for me. Geri was right when she said there is a branded sale going on there now. Shucks, shld hv been more persuasive in talking my way to a holiday. *toot toot*

My whole family is threading on thin ground now though. Its making me feel really lost and vulnerable bcoz anything, however minor can probably cause a volcanic eruption size 6 on the richter scale. All bcoz my dear brother managed to piss my dad off so much, my even-tempered and ever so indulgent father issued the ultimatum.

"Do you think this is a negotiation?! By hook or by crook you get me that degree!!!!"

All bcoz impulsive didi rebutted "Pa, I don't want to study le" when yet another tuition teacher quit on him. In my family, trust me, not studying is as good as a declaration of the start of World War III. Wrong move boy...

But can I blame him when he meekly came into my room and hugged me just now asking me to save him? Choices, choices...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home